Our Mothers' Union Vision
Our vision is of a world where God's love is shown through loving, respectful, and flourishing relationships.
Aim & Purpose
To demonstrate the Christian faith in action by the transformation of communities worldwide through the nurture of the family in its many forms.
- To promote and support married life
- To encourage parents in their role to develope the faith of their children
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
Mothers' Union is firmly rooted in a voluntary ethos. Its governance, leadership, and programmes are driven by and undertaken through members around the world as they respond to God's call to faith and action.
- We believe in the value of each individual and their unique qualities
- We believe in the value of relationships. Jesus said "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbour as yourself."
- We believe in the value of the family in its many forms as a source of love and support for individuals and the basis for a caring community.